Appointment Policies & Procedures
CLIENT NOTICE IN REGARD TO CHANGES IN PROCEDURES FOR UPCOMING APPOINTMENTS.
THE FOLLOWING HAVE BEEN APPLIED TO HELP PROTECT CLIENTS AND LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPISTS IN REGARD TO MASSAGE & BODYWORK SERVICES.
- PLEASE SHOWER AND PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- When you arrive for your appointment, text your massage therapist to let them know you are here. They will text you, and meet you at the door when they are ready for you to come in. Please wait in your vehicle until your therapist is ready for you. If you do not text, your therapist will come flag you in when your treatment room is ready. Please do not come to the door, it will be locked, and waiting in the lobby is restricted.
- Please come to your appointment alone, the lobby is off limits. The only person allowed inside is a client with an appointment.
- Please leave personal items in your locked vehicle. Only bring in what you absolutely need.
- Please put your clean mask on before entering the facility.
- Keep your mask on until you exit the building.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the lobby. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- I will ask if you feel ill or have any symptoms. If you are sick or feeling ill cancel your appointment. Massage is not advised if you have any symptoms of illness. Cancellation fees are currently being waived until further notice. However, no call/no show appointments will be charged full price of session booked. We still would appreciate a 24 hour window for cancellations.
- I will ask you to sign an informed consent form that states, “I understand that close contact with people increases the risk of infection from COVID-19.” By signing this form, I acknowledge that I am aware of the risks involved and give consent to receive massage from this practitioner.
THIS FACILITY COMPLIES WITH CONTACT TRACING EFFORT WORKING WITH THE DEPT OF HEALTH.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE WITH NEW PROCEDURES.